The World Stuttering Network (WSN) is hosting a Youth Committee virtual meetup.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom link.
20 February 2021
8pm – Brisbane, QLD, Australia
10am – London, UK
5am – Miami, FL, USA
What the Youth Committee does:
• World Friending Pair up for one-on-one conversations with kids who stutter (KWS) & parents from around the world!
• Panel discussion with a few adults who stutter. Kids ask the questions!
• Games if time allows
What to expect:
• No one talks unless THEY want to.
• Use of chat is totally cool.
How do we keep this safe for kids?
• All cameras are turned on
• A parent/guardian is on screen with the KWS.
Make new friends & have fun with the WSN Youth Committee!